- It is used in the treatment of fevers.
- In all types of Fevers, it is given along with honey.
- In Vata type of fever, predominated by bodyache, it is given along with watery portion of curds.
- In Chronic fever, affected by Tridosha, it is administered along with Ginger juice extract.
- In fever associated with indigestion, it is given along with lemon juice.
- In Intermittent fever (Vishamajwara), it is given along with Cumin seeds and jaggery.
- In case of fever of recent origin, and in fever with predominance of Vata and Pitta, associated with severe burning sensation all over the body, it is administered along with sugar candy,and tender coconut water.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata and Kapha.
Mrityunjay Ras ingredients:
10 g fine powder of each of
Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
Tankana Bhasma – Borax
Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound) – 20 g
Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury – 20 g
Fine powder of ingredients are triturated with juice extract and made into paste form, pills are prepared.
Reference: Bhaishaj Ratnavali Jwara Rogadhikara.
250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.
It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.