About Kishore Gugglu
Kaishore guggulu, also spelled as kishore guggul, is an ayurvedic guggul formulation used for raised uric acid, mild to severe attacks of gouty arthritis, inflammatory diseases, wounds, abdominal diseases, constipation, indigestion, diabetic carbuncles etc.
Kaishore guggulu ingredients
- Giloy or Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Amla (Amalaki) – Emblica officinalis
- Bibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Shuddha Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
- Shunthi – Zingiber Officinale
- Black pepper – Piper Nigrum
- Pipali (Long Pepper) – Pepper Longum
- Vidanga – Embelia Ribes
- Nisoth -Operculina Turpethum
- Danti Mool – Baliospermum Montanum
Kaishore guggulu has following healing properties:
- Anti flatulent
- Digestive stimulant
- Mild laxative
Kaishore guggulu is generally advised in following diseases:
- Raised Uric acid levels and gouty arthritis
- Acne or acne vulgaris
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Wounds or boils
- Inflammatory diseases
- Chronic constipation
- Bursitis (Inflammation of a bursa; frequently in the shoulder)
- Muscle cramps or stiffness or inflammatory diseases of muscles
- Fever due to joint disease
- Tendonitis (inflammation of tendons)
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Repetitive motion injuries or stress injuries
- Chronic cough (with yellow thick sputum)
- Ingestion or loss of appetite along with any joint disorder
- Diabetic carbuncles
- Skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
- Blood disorders
Health Benefits & Uses of Kishore Gugglu
Kaishore guggulu is a good herbal combination that works on metabolism in the body. It corrects the functions of stomach and intestines, which helps improving digestion and removing toxins from the body. It works in all health conditions in which we need to correct digestion and metabolism. In detail, we discuss further health benefits and uses of Kaishore guggulu as follows.
Raised uric acid or gouty arthritis
Kaishore guggulu is a drug of choice in gout. Overproduction of uric acid in the body and decrease in excretion of uric acid through the kidneys are main cause of gout or raised uric acid.
Kaishore guggulu works well in both conditions. It corrects the metabolism and checks on uric acid production. Further, it corrects the elimination process of uric acid in kidneys. It improves kidney functions and helps in excretion of various chemicals through it.
However, for fibromyalgia, yograj guggul is best, but kaishore guggulu is a substitute of yograj guggul. It works on VATA humor and PITTA humor and reduces inflammation and muscle spasm. It further reduces muscle tenderness and shifting pain due to fibromyalgia. Some ayurvedic doctors use it along with yograj guggul for better results in fibromyalgia.
Boils, wounds and Carbuncles
Kaishore guggulu has anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties due to which it helps in treating boils and carbuncles.
Diabetes is a common condition in which carbuncles occur. Kaishore guggul also works on blood glucose level and corrects the problem of cellular resistance to insulin. Moreover, it reduces infection, swelling and pus discharge from the carbuncles.
Kaishore guggulu is a good blood purifier, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Therefore, it helps in getting rid of acne and pimples. However, its effects on hormones are still unknown, but it stops recurrence of the acne in about 70% cases.
Eczema & psoriasis
Along with other ayurvedic medicines, kaishore guggul gives promising results in eczema and psoriasis. Local application of 777 oil or charm rog nashak oil is recommended with kaishore guggul.
Kaishore guggulu powder: 500 mg to 1 gram twice a day
Kaishore guggulu tablets: 2 to 4 tablets twice a day
The dosage of kaishore guggul should not exceed from 3 grams per day.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.