|Product Benefits||Cough Relief, Cold and Flu Control|
|Specific Uses For Product||Headache, Cold, Cough|
|Number of Items||1|
|Net Quantity||50 millilitre|
|Target Audience||Unisex-Adults, Unisex-Kids|
- Apply Kofol Rub: For cough, cold and congestion gently over nose, throat, chest, and head as and when required.
- Beneficial in cough, common clod, headache.
- Ingredients: Kapur (Camphora officinarum), Tarpin ka tel (Oil of Pinus longifolia), Pudina ke Phool (Mentha piperata), Nilgiri tel (Oil of Eucalyptus globulus), Jaiphal tel (Oil of Myristica fragrans), Ajowan Ke Phool (Carum copticum)
- Ayurvedic Remedy of Cough! Kofol Syrup of Charak is an Ayurvedic remedy formulated to effectively manage all types of cough, including wet or dry cough. This bottle of 100 ml contains the potential of various potent herbs that helps in heal your throat from soreness and pain, leaving a cooling and soothing effect.
- Blend of Clinically Tested Herbs! Charak’s Kofol Syrup is a blend of tested medical plants, having anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Direction of Use! · For Kids: 1 teaspoonful, equivalent to 5 ml, 3-4 times a day. · For Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls, equivalent to 10 ml, 3-4 times a day. NOTE: We recommend having syrup under your physician’s medical supervision to avoid under or overdosing and ensure effective results.
- Safety Warning Carefully read the label and date of expiry before use. Keep the Syrup away from children’s reach. Do not exceed the dosage from what is recommended.