Neeri is a poly-herbal Ayurvedic proprietary formulation tends to “Resolves & Dissolves Urinary Problems”. Neeri by the virtue of its exquisite herbal extracts exerts corrective & preventive management in various urinary problems such as burning micturition, chaotic or turbid urine with occult blood, dribbling in elderly males & painful urination. Neeri is a complete solution which not only normalizes the deviated functioning of kidneys but also prevents the recurrence of urinary disorders thus protect kidneys from recurrent infection & associated problems.
Acts gentle on kidneys
- Normalizes urinary pH
- Acts as nephro-protective
- Powerfully combats against common urinary pathogens
- Acts as an excellent Urinary antiseptic
- Acts an adjuvant in chronic or recurrent UTI
- Neeri inhibits bacterial adhesion & prevent recurrence
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) – Exerts excellent anti-microbial action against various causative gram +ve and gram –ve bacterias group like E. coli, Klebsiella, Proteus etc.
- Moolikshar (Raphanus sativus) – Normalizes urinary pH with marked buffering property, thus relieves burning micturition
- Ikshu Mool (Sacchrum officinarum) – Acts as soothing agent, provides anti-spasmodic & anti-inflammatory action in the urinary tract
- Sheetal Chini (Piper cubeba) – Helps in minimizing the risk of recurrence of urinary problems
- Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) – Exerts balanced diuretic action, flushes out urinary infections & toxins
Adults : 2 tablets thrice a day
Children (6-12 yrs): : 1 tablet twice a day
Continue the treatment for 1 – 3 months or till complete relief.
Neeri syrup sugar free is also available