Eladi Vati or Gutika is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used for dry cough, throat infections, hiccups, vomiting, cold, fever, dizziness, blood vomiting, abdominal pain etc. Medicines prepared in the form of tablet or pills are known as Vati and Gutika. Eladi Vati contains lesser cardamom, Mulethi, Mishri, Munakka, pippali and other demulcents which make it very effective in upper respiratory and gastric problems. It lowers excessive pitta and soothes throat. It is a natural aphrodisiac and useful in all bleeding conditions. It should be sucked as lozenges in throat infections and hoarseness of voice.
Benefits of Eladi Vati
- It has expectorant action.
- It pacifies aggravated pitta-kapha.
- It gives relief in hiccups, dry cough, nausea, vomiting and sore throat.
- It is helpful in chronic bronchitis and hoarseness.
- It soothes the throat.
- It quenches excessive thirst.
- It is herbal and safe to take.
Ingredients of Eladi Vati
- Ela (Sukshmaila)
- Patra (Tejapatra)
Dosage of Eladi Vati
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day,after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.