- Respiratory health- Tusli due to its unique combination of Anti-microbial, Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-oxidant actions aids in respiratory health and relieves sore throat, excess sputum production and other respiratory problems.
- Immunity boosting- Various studies have reported that Tulsi reduces the total bacterial count and increased neutrophil and lymphocyte counts(immune cells) with enhanced phagocytic activity(bacteria-killing capacity) and phagocytic index. Making it useful in enhancing immunity.
- Hypolipidemic- Tulsi in studies, was found to decrease the triacylglycerides, LDL (low-density lipoprotein) & VLDL (Very low-density lipoprotein) lipids which are generally known as bad cholesterol and helped increase in HDL (high-density lipoprotein) levels commonly known as good cholesterol.
- Detoxification- Tulsi possesses purification properties and can help to protect our bodies from toxins.
- Anti-inflammatory- Tusli is found to inhibit the release of certain chemicals that are responsible for producing redness, pain, tenderness and other signs of inflammation.