- Anti-oxidant- Anti-oxidant properties of Amla help counter free radicals resulting in reduced oxidative stress, which is responsible for cell damage. Consuming Amla regularly can help promote healthy cells and may help delay the sign of aging.
- Immunity booster- Amla enhances the function of immune cells and has strong anti-oxidant properties, which protects and augments the capabilities of the immune system thus resulting in a better fight back against germs
- Cardioprotective- Amla is observed to decrease Oxidative stress, which is responsible for daily wear tear and may affect the health of vital organs like the heart. Amla also helps to maintain the healthy functions of the heart.
- Anti-Dyslipidemia- Amla has been found to be effective in controlling bad cholesterol in various studies. Amla tablet consumption may help save your arteries from building plaque.
- Relieves hyperacidity- Amla is a natural coolant that is helpful in hyperacidity and heartburn.